A web with a log or a log online; Various strangeness is found in mine. Perhaps an account of the things that I do, Or stories of feats too absurd to be true. Imagined fantasies from a mind that's just odd; Discussions about our good, loving God. If you thirst for weirdness, this shall be a quencher-- Welcome to my random adventure.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Greetings again, everybody! I haven't posted for a relatively short while because, like I said before, my computer was experiencing technical difficulties. But I am presently using a different computer, and I think I have found a way to make it work on my home one, so maybe there will be more posts more frequently. And I'm thinking of saving up my work money to get my own computer, one on which I can actually load stuff, so when that happens (aiming for September/October, maybe later) this blog should definitely be more active. Thanks to everyone who has commented so far.
Recently I helped out performing a series of skits for my church's pirate- themed Vacation Bible School (shout-out to all my fellow pirates who are on this site...three or four of you) That was really fun; dancing to Relient K's Pirates Who Don't Do Anything every day was awesome, and the Bible skits corresponding with the kids' lessons were cool too. Sadly I missed the closing program on Friday; my family was going out of town to Pennsylvania, which is where I am now. I'm visiting with my grandparents who just recently moved into a nursing home apartment (which has a computer room in the building, conveinently) and tonight through Monday I'm also going to see some of my cousins, which will be cool (shout-out to Andrea, closest to me both in age and friendship!) So, that's the story of my life...or at least of the past week or so of it.
Basically there are a few thing I was planning to do with this. The Adventures of Samuel, which I'm writing now, will be stories of what has been happening recently on my life. And then, just for fun, I'm thinking of creating The Adventures of Leumas, which are stories of things largely fabircated--er, I mean, no, of course they really happened! *nervous laughter* I had a request from one of my friends (shout-out to Dr. Peterson, not real name) to write about an inside joke story of ours. Though I'm not planning to do that on this blog, I do have a few ideas for tht story. *mysterious tone of voice* You'll learn of them soon enough, Doc...Also, I might talk about spiritual things, especially since I originally started this just to be able to talk on my church youth group's blog. I might share what God's been doing in my life, talk about struggles and problems, and ask for feedback and such from my friends here (though I guess that's kind of redundant, since people are expected to reply anyway). Those are just a few ideas I've had...

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Did I ever tell you that I went to TacoBell in my pirate costume? my sister, Jacob and I all went on Thursday night. it was fun. we got coco-tocos. Jacob had never had one before. the lady at the cash register looked at me like I was crazy. and some kid Jacob knew said that he would dress like me (pirate) everyday. lol. it was odd.

7:57 PM

 
Blogger Doc Peterson said...

Story? Sweetness. So far liking the blog-thing.

1:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home